RE: [CBQ] New Book Burlington Passenger Car Photo Album

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] New Book Burlington Passenger Car Photo Album
From: "Myers, Scott V." <svmyers@southernco.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 18:15:00 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I have a copy of Bill's book, and can vouch for the fact that it is very
helpful with loads of good photos, and is particularly useful in
conjunction with Bill's other two CB&Q passenger car books.  I am in the
process of using it now to determine the correct lettering scheme and
names for lettering several Pullman sleepers.

Scott Myers