Re: [CBQ] RE: Telegraph Calls

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] RE: Telegraph Calls
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 21:15:47 EDT
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Peter'

I have a few Telegraph Calls from old employee TT's...If you want some
specifics let me know and I'll see what I had.

The old TT's had the calls printed, but as the use of telegraphs waned the
calls no longer appeared on the printed version but the old time  telegraphers
would write the calls on their copy of the TT.

Pete Hedgpeth