[CBQ] Re: Galva, Illinois Pictures

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Galva, Illinois Pictures
From: "Rory Murchison" <murchi209@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 12:24:13 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I have a few B&W pics of the Q & RI taken in the 60's that I can scan
and post on the site Fred. I had 100's, but when my grandparents home
was sold I don't know what happened to them. Only a handfull survive,
but will share those soon.

         Rory

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, fred starr <frdstarr@...> wrote:

> hi
>   sorry as i am looking for some too
>   fred
>
> brandono13 <blotterstrom@...> wrote:
>           In regards to the post about Galva, Illinois, would Mr.
Murchison, Mr.
> Starr, or anyone else on the list have any pictures of the "Q"
or "The
> Rock" in the Galva area that they would be willing to share? I was
> born in September of '75 and lived across the street from
Washington
> Park. I have been told by my parents that I would run to the window
> everytime a train would go by. I have no earthly idea of what I may
> have been looking at, so it would be nice to see some images from
that
> period.
>
> Brandon Ottestrom

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM