[CBQ] negs for sale

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, TheQ <TheQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] negs for sale
From: Norm Metcalf <n.metcalf@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 06:59:05 -0700
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

   Now available is 44-page Rail Negative List #119 with original black
& white negatives for sale below cost of rail operations beginning with
C.  These have been shot from the 1970's until the present.  Some
subjects sell out the first time listed.  Other subjects dribble on for
decades.  (This proves that I'm not psychic.)
   Subjects include locos (with roster data, including dispositions),
passenger cars, freight cars, cabooses, work equipment, depots and
stations (with architectural details).  Locations and dates are listed
for each subject.
   The Chicago, Burlington & Quincy is on pages 21 to 26 with locos (mostly in
BN green),
passenger cars Silver Lounge and a heavyweight as GWR 3; a tank car as GWR 603;
Baldwin
scale test car; cabooses 11506 and 13658; depots in Nebraska & Colorado never
operated by the BN
and depots in Minnesota, Iowa, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Montana, Wyoming
and Colorado.
        The Colorado & Southern is on pages 35 to 38 with locos (mostly in
pre-BN green); caboose
10662; pile driver, Jordan spreader and a wooden passenger car and depots from
Wyoming, Colorado and
New Mexico.
   The negatives are 2.3 by 3.5 inches.  They are shot with my Fujica
G690BL press camera with coupled rangefinder for precision focus.  They
are shipped in individual archival-plastic envelopes.
   The lists are free via e-mail.  Please respond directly to me at
n.metcalf@worldnet.att.net rather than on-list.
   Lists are also available for rail operations beginning with A, B,
D-F, G-H, I-M, N-R, S-T and U-Z.
      Norm Metcalf, Boulder Colorado

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM