[CBQ] Possible Laser Cut Windows for BLI CZ Cars

To: <PassengerCarList@yahoogroups.com>, <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Possible Laser Cut Windows for BLI CZ Cars
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 16:11:32 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
John Hitzeman from AMB wants to borrow a set of the BLI CZ cars to measure.
The tolerances on this sort of work are such that the only way to get
satisfactory results is for him to measure each opening on each car type.
Anyone willing to loan him a set for non-destructive measurments might benefit
from a set of laser-cut windows or some other consideration...you'll have
to talk to John directly....contact me off-list if you want to get in touch
with John.
(as an N-Scaler, I am not involved in this and just passing on the request).
Charlie Vlk