Re: [CBQ] Manic/Depressive about new Athearn LO-11 2,970cf ACF Covered H

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Manic/Depressive about new Athearn LO-11 2,970cf ACF Covered Hopper
From: "Rob Manley" <robev1630@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 12:27:48 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Tom,
You know what happens when you try to remove just the lettering with Isopropyl
Alcohol?
You end up removing all the paint from the side panel of the car and
repaointing and relettering.
I bought a RI car for the purpose of a quickie paint and decal job. The paint
came off in almost a sheet. So I cleaned it off to the panel breaks in
preparation for the correct color overall.

Rob Manley