[CBQ] Re: KCZ Decals?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: KCZ Decals?
From: "zephyr98072" <glenehaug@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 19:29:04 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Rory:

I think your best bet would be to get the Microscale set 87-1184 (for
HO at least) which covers CB&Q post-war Zephyr pool cars.  I looked
at the set I have, and it appears to have all of the names for the
Kansas City and American Royal Zephyrs.

Shoreham Shops offered some dry transfers for these cars when they
were imported, but I doubt that they would still be available after
so many years.

Also TMR Distributing did some dry transfers, set HO-645 that
included all of the equipment on the Kansas City trains, but I think
they are out of business.  I have seen these on Ebay occasionally.

Glen Haug

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Murchison" <murchi209@...> wrote:

> Anyone know where to get decals for the old Shoreham Kansas City
Zephyr?