Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Pullman Sleepers

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Pullman Sleepers
From: "Archie" <kliner@mywdo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:46:13 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Group,  Scott's posting on Pullman sleepers jogged my memory about a question I
had pertaining to Pullman cars.  Some time ago while doing some research at the
Missouri Historical Society archives, I came across an old photo of a fancy
Pullman coach sitting on the H&StJo track at the Hannibal Union Depot.  The
photo was sharp enough that I could read the name of the coach on the side of
the car.  It was named "Pinoal".  Is there any chance that the history of this
car can be traced through Pullman records or something else?   Now I called
this car a Pullman but that was just an assumption on my part, but it was a
fancy coach.       Archie