[CBQ] InterMountain (Ready built) & Westerfield Kit CASWELL Gondola

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] InterMountain (Ready built) & Westerfield Kit CASWELL Gondola
From: "mazda929x" <Qglick@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 04:23:23 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
In the Magizine RAILMODEL JOURNAL Dec 2006 page 47 we see an artical
abought this gondola. Which is an AT&SF Prototype. But if you look in
the book Burlington Route West by Joseph Hardy on page 12 you will see
a CB&Q Gondola which is vary simular to these models. I was going to
scratch build one of these until I saw this artical. Does any one know
when these are going to be out? AS I could not find any info on the
InterMountain web sight or the Westerfield web sight.
The most obvious differance is the additional sheetmetal at the bottom
corner of each end not found on the CB&Q version.

Yours

Bill Glick