[CBQ] Stories

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Stories
From: qutlx1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 21:28:38 EST
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I want to thank those of you have sent seperate emails encouraging me to
continue with the stories.

I share the stories because I feel that while the equipment,facilities,models
and business decisions are an important part of the Q's history so are the
day to day trials and tribulations of those who made it work.

But I must tell you that my stories are pale compared to those  of J.F
Schmid, R.R. Repetto and J. Shoemacher of the Aurora Division. I only wish I
had had
a tape recorder so many times when I could hardly stay in the seat listening
to their stories. Unfortunately we can't listen to Shoes stories anymore.

Danny are you or have you gotten Rips' stories recorded?

Leo