[CBQ] Combine-Express Baggage-RPO #2752

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Combine-Express Baggage-RPO #2752
From: "trainboy.geo" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 01:44:42 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I just posted a photo of my new kitbashed HO model of car #2752,
combine-baggage-RPO. It was made by kitbashing a Walthers (Trainline
or Rivarossi) 60 foot combine & RPO. These cars came out about 2
years ago and are no longer available (try ebay). The set included a
coach, baggage, combine and RPO.

The RPO is correct for the Q, except you need to add ribs to the
roof. I did this last year and the photo of the RPO is also in
the "Photos" folder. I am now looking at doing something with the
coach and the baggage car and left over pieces from 2 RPO cars.

The photo of model #2752 can be seen in the "Photos" section,
under "Miscellaneous" and is photo number 26.

I took many photos as I constructed the car and am hoping to do an
article on it in the near future.

I would appreciate hearing any comments from the list. I am NOT a
Master Model Craftsman, but I do try to kitbash what appears to be a
good version of a specific model. So, please, if YOU count rivits,
don't tell me what is wrong with my model, I already know!

Ray Bedard
San Jose CA