[CBQ] Re: CB&Q Ltwt Budd Flat Top Parlors Silver Chair and Parlor

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q Ltwt Budd Flat Top Parlors Silver Chair and Parlor
From: "Hubert Hanrahan" <domelinerdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 04:18:10 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Glen,

In Wayner publications "Amtrak Car Diagrams," a variety of floor plans
are shown including those of many former CB&Q Passenger cars. Included
is the floor plan after 1968 of Silver Parlor and Silver chair.

The small galley was built in the former Drawing Room, and the coach
section included 52 coach seats.  The diagram shows the seats facing
the vestibule with the drawing room behind them.

Hubert Hanrahan