Re: [CBQ] Buda - modelling query. Buda, IL

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Buda - modelling query. Buda, IL
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:33:42 EST
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Paul

This may be beyond your resource limit, but many years ago...maybe sometime
in the 50's T TRAINS Magazine carried a piece titled...'On the Buda S
Curve"..or  something like that..The piece featured several photos, one of
which might
suit  your purpose if you can find the issue.

If you run out of possibilities contact me through the list and I'll try to
find the issue for you.

Pete Hedgpeth