Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Passenger Car for Sale and Riding a "Real" Burlington Pas

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Passenger Car for Sale and Riding a "Real" Burlington Passenge...
From: no17eng654@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:33:11 EST
Cc: thommack@yahoo.com
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Iowa Northern Railway, former Rock Island route of the Zephyr-Rocket, is also
the home to the Hawkeye Express, six former CNW Pullman bi-levels, with Rock
Island inspired F40PH #678.  We are also having 3-5 heavyweight cars rebuilt
for a business train.

Certainly anything CB&Q heritage would be welcome to be staged with our
passenger equipment, which eventually will be kept at either Waterloo, or a new
yard being built at Shell Rock, Iowa about 20 miles north of Waterloo.

Given the appropriate agreements, we would consider becoming the home for
some "Q" equipment.

Daniel R. Sabin, President
Iowa Northern Railway Company
dsabin@iowanorthern.com
No17Eng654@aol.com

New office address effective October 1, 2006:
Iowa Northern Railway Company
Paramount Theatre Building
305 Second Street Southeast, Suite 400
Cedar Rapids, IA 52401