[CBQ] Commerical Post - Q Connection

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Commerical Post - Q Connection
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 19:31:28 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Fellow CB&Q Fans,

Believe it or not ? it?s already November and time to start gearing up for
the winter months filled with model railroading!  There are several things I
?d like to cover in this week?s email.

First of all, for those of you have not heard, as of October 31st, I?m no
longer working for Railway Classics.  (See
http://www.railwayclassics.com/dispatches.htm for additional details).  Q
Connection will remain a dealer for Railway Classics and all your
reservations with us are still valid.  However, with this change, I?m
ramping up Q Connection!  The first project will be the HC-1 Hopper project
and it is nearing reality.  We hope to make an announcement on the first
batch of cars next week.  There are a couple of other projects that we are
working on and will provide more details later, so keep tuned!

Next, we have recently been added as a dealer for Four Ways West books.
There has been mention on the list about the newest Four Ways West book, and
if you have not yet purchased your copy, Q Connection would like to help you
get yours ? here are the details:
      Burlington Route Passenger Trains Volume 1  - MSRP $59.95 - Q Deal
Price $49.95

Four Ways West still has these ?Q? books available, and they are also on
sale! MSRP $49.95 - Q Deal - $39.95:
      Burlington Route Color Pictorial - Volume One
      Burlington Route Color Pictorial - Volume Two
      Colorado & Southern Division-Color Pictorial

Order any of these books by next Friday (November 10) and get free shipping!
Orders will be accepted via email, or phone (See Below).
Please DO NOT reply to the list!

We also have been accepted as a dealer for Division Point and they have the
following CB&Q models coming in 2007:
     DP-2008:  Burlington [CB&Q] (#150-159) F-2 A-A set, painted to match
FTs
     DP-2024:  Burlington [CB&Q] (#116A,D-#138A,D; #160A,C-#162A,C) F-3 ph-I
A-unit
     DP-2024B:  Burlington [CB&Q] (#116B,C-#138B,C; #160B-#162B) F-3 B-unit
I?ve talked with the researcher on this project and these are being done as
mid-to-late 1960?s versions with the nose grabs and abbreviated skirts.
Reservations on these are covered by the Q-Deal ? make your reservations now
and when the retail prices are announced, I?ll need 20% down which gets you
a 20% discount.

And?last but not least ? don?t forget to get your orders in for the new CZ
car names that are being offered by Broadway Limited.  Q Connection?s price
is 20% off list.

I?ll be working on updating Q Connection?s web site with all these new
relationships and update our list of available CB&Q-related models that are
available.

Dave Lotz
Q Connection
Phone: 1-877-701-5723