[CBQ] Bill's Galesburg Journal - update

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Bill's Galesburg Journal - update
From: GEU30CG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 19:59:29 EST
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hello everyone,

I keep in good contact with my friend Bill Selleck - the webmaster for the
Galesburg site.  Bill and I have had the vision of a good Galesburg railroad
web
site for years.  Bill is doing well but has had a couple of years of
challenge with the sudden loss of his job and then loosing his father just a
few
months later.  In addition, his boys are in those years where as parents you
have
to decide to be a computer web "slave" or a dad.

Currently, Bill is preparing for a major open house for his N scale layout
which depicts a modern Wisconsin Central theme.  So between now - and the first
of 2007 is decidedly choosing to focus on his railroad open house.

However, he assures me he has secured the proper bandwidth for "Bill's
Galesburg Journal" and after the success of his open house, will bring the site
back
for all of us to not only enjoy, but to SUBMIT our favorite historical
Galesburg images.

In the meantime, if you have submissions for the site we would love to hear
from you.  Submissions of historical Galesburg photos (.jpg form preferred) can
be sent to buklyjuice@arq.net.

Bill appreciates how his site has made a difference.

More good things to come!

Darren Ferreter
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
geu30cg@aol.com

Cedar Rapids Railfans homepage
http://hometown.aol.com/cedarrapidsrail/CRARA.html

Darrens homepage
http://hometown.aol.com/geu30cg/myhomepage/profile.html

Cedar Rapids Area Theatre Organ Society homepage
http://www.cr-atos.org

In a message dated 10/26/06 12:52:24 AM Central Daylight Time,