[CBQ] Thinning Q Brass

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Thinning Q Brass
From: "Mike" <tuber@xnet.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:38:14 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I'm in the process of thinning out my brass and will be listing a
bunch of it on eBay, but I thought I'd give the folks on the list a
first opportunity.  I've listed what I have below.  Except as noted,
it is all either Factory Decorated or Professionally Painted.  First
come, first served.  If you're interested in one or more pieces,
please contact me off list (tuber@xnet.com)

RWC/SS    CW7 Waycar      $200
          52 Seat Coach   $175
          TCZ Dome        $200
          The Burlington  $175

Coach Yard   Silver Pendulum     $175

Oriental   Modernized Coach (silver)$150
           65 Ton Center Cab        $200
           USRA 0-8-0               $250
           O1a (Worthington)        $450

Challenger   F3 ABA Set          $900
             E8 A-A Set          $900
             Twin Zephyr (orig)  $1000
             E7 Large # Bd       $350
             E7 Small # Bd       $350

Overland    Power Car (2)                    $175ea
            Power Coach                      $175
            Jordan Spreader                  $150
            Austin Western Air Dump (unptd)  $150
            F2 0-8-0 (unptd, bent hand rail) $300