[CBQ] BR herald on bridge

To: "CBQ" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] BR herald on bridge
From: "Bill Jelinek" <cbqrr@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 22:13:51 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
If anyone has travelled recently northbound on I-35 at Osceola, IA, can you
confirm for me if the railroad bridge parallelling US 34 has the Burlington
Route sign still in place?  I looked up as I went under it Monday, expecting to
see the BN sign, but I'd swear it was the old Burlington sign showing.  (Might
just be too many miles and not enough coffee.)

Bill Jelinek