Re: [CBQ] Silver Terrace and Silver Tower

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Silver Terrace and Silver Tower
From: Aeolus3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 16:46:30 EDT
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Shoreham Sops, now Railway Classics ran models of Silver Tower and Silver
Terrace. You might try to look on the brass lists for one of these cars. I have
Silver Tower, it's a very fine model.

I can tell you they seem hard to find. Just like Silver Cup(56 DZ), Silver
Kettle(56 DZ), Silver Garden(KCZ), and Silver Patio(KCZ). And these are cars
you
have to have to model the train. I know RWC has none of these in stock.

Loren Johnson