RE: [CBQ] CB&Q SW1000's 9310-9321

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] CB&Q SW1000's 9310-9321
From: "Tim Wells" <twells@surfmk.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 17:49:23 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Jerry:

As additional information, #9314 was damaged in a roundhouse fire and was
subsequently repainted into the late black/grey/white scheme.  This was
Burlington's late switcher scheme, where the sill stripe, road numbers and
end stripes were white, but still has the word "Burlington" across the hood.
Al Holck's Volume 2 Burlington Route Color Pictorial has pictures on page
20.

Has anyone ever documented when this scheme was started?  Did this paint
scheme variation start when road units started receiving wide side sill
stripes?

Tim Wells

  _____