[CBQ] Zephyr Rocket

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Zephyr Rocket
From: no17eng654@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:27:59 EDT
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Enjoy discussions on this site.  Iowa Northern is the route of the
Zephyr-Rocket between Cedar Rapids and Manly, Iowa.  I have formed a new
holding
company called Zephyr Rocket Holdings LLC.

Would like to adapt the drumhead ZR sign for a logo, plus get some photos  of
the ZR for murals to be done in our new office in Cedar Rapids.

Would anyone have photos that could be borrowed, scanned, etc. for this
purpose?

Daniel  R. Sabin, President
Iowa Northern Railway Company
580 Highland Park  Avenue