[CBQ] CB&Q HO Plastic & Resin Freight Equipment

To: <BRHSlist@Yahoogroups.com>, <CBQ@YahooGroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] CB&Q HO Plastic & Resin Freight Equipment
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 16:33:03 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
New images have been uploaded to the Modeler?s Depot section of
BurlingtonRoute.com thanks to the respective manufacturers for making these
models and to Al Hoffman, Rob Manley, Frank Hodina, Bill Welch, Martin
Lofton, Jerry Hamsmith, Jim Miller and Stan Rydarowicz.  Enjoy!

I want to sincerely apologize to these folks (and to you) for the delay in
getting these uploaded ? I?ve had them since the 1st of February.

Dave Lotz

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM