[CBQ] Missouri Ordnance Plant on K Line

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Missouri Ordnance Plant on K Line
From: Henry W Kraichely <hkraichely@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 11:37:23 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Can someone give me information on the old Missouri Ordnance plant 2 miles
south of Louisiana, Missouri.

  I have been told that after the war it became a chemical plant.  I am
modeling the early 60's and would like to get info on the plant in this period.

  Specifically:

  1. Did the Q switch the plant or did they have a plant switcher?
  2. Did a yard crew (out of Louisiana) or a local switch the plant?
  3. Does anyone have any idea what the layout of the track is in the plant?
  4. What kinds of cars were delivered to and picked up at the plant?
  5. Any idea of the volume?
  6. Is there anyway top take photos of the plant without trespassing?

  Thank you for your help,

  Hank

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM