Re: [CBQ] depot slides

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] depot slides
From: "harold huber" <sarge9@bresnan.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 07:22:00 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
John,
I thank you.  As you may know I am considering a book on the Lines West
Depots.  The pictures will help greatly.  I suppose that I need to retire
from being a research librarian and start writing the book.  I may include
brick and the boxes.  Defiantly all the Q depots in Wyoming.  I have a
nephew that I do some free Geographical Information Systems work for that
owns an engineering firm that has promised to do CAD drawings from the plans
I got from Don Zinnecker.  Those that are reading this, I need to know if
the Q had a numbering/lettering system for the different type of wooden
depots out west?  Any help would be appreciated.  The closer I get with
information the more of a reality the book will be.  It will defiantly have
a scale drawing for each type.  I realize that local needs cause different
additions and subtractions, but a big gap is there for the wooden depots out
west especially in plans.  I have numerous pictures, but not all the depots,
I would credit all that provides information and pictures.
Harold Huber
Sheridan, WY