Re: [CBQ] CBQ Diesel Decals

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CBQ Diesel Decals
From: fred starr <frdstarr@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 08:53:25 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
microscale.come has them

"Paul K." <kozys@insightbb.com> wrote:  Gary,

Just a hunch here but try calling Marion Brasher at "The Valley Roundhouse" LHS
in Spring Valley, IL at 815-663-3411 afternoons and evenings.  He always seems
to have all sorts of unfindable elsewhere goodies stashed away in his well
stocked store.

[No personal affiliation..., etc]

--
"Paul (Kossart) - The CB&Q Guy"
Peru, IL

````````
At 04:41 PM 5/2/2006, you wrote:
>Guys,
>I am looking for a set of Microscale decals # 87-15 Burlington
>Hood Diesels.  I have called Ron Sebastian at Des Plaines Hobbies and he is
>out of stock.
>Can anyone direct me to where I can find a set of these?
>Walthers is out of stock at the moment as well.
>Thanks in advance for any assistance!
>Gary Wright
>Wright Trak Railroad Models
>P O Box 158
>Clarkesville, GA  30523

        Model railroad train   Business finances   Railway     Personal
property   Railroad

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM