Re: [CBQ] Walthers Gas Electric.

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Walthers Gas Electric.
From: cy svobodny <ctsvobodny@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 12:18:30 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Right, hard wire is the only way. Had mine done by a
fellow club member.  Ran one lap on the club llayout,
somehow lost the head light function havn't got it
back yet.  The wiring is a stinker. Don't know if
bulbs are out or wire went south. But, looks good,
runs good, and gives varity with the Bachman.  No two
doodlebugs  should look the same.  Have fun.  If
you're interested, thje Waltherrs C&S Rotary don't
like DCC.  It also needs a decoder or you will burn
out the motor power module. I think it's too much
volts and amps.   CY

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM