[CBQ] Switching the Falstaff Brewery in Omaha

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Switching the Falstaff Brewery in Omaha
From: "Rick Keil" <rkeil6721@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 12:20:31 -0500
Bcc:
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Couple of questions here as I would like to make the brewery (or some
representation of it) on my future layout.  Besides the Q, what other
railroads, if any, served the brewery and what would the switching
arrangements be?  Would they alternate days?  Would they drop off cars at
interchanges close by or take back to the yard for transfer runs?  Thanks

Rick Keil
Omaha

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM