Re: [CBQ] Railroad paint color codes

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Railroad paint color codes
From: John Ziola <johnsclubs@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 07:38:15 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Tim,

  Please send a list to me.

  Thanks,

  John

Jeff Kraus <jkraus05@yahoo.com> wrote:
  please send me one,thanks Jeff

fred starr <frdstarr@yahoo.com> wrote:  yes please send me one thank you fred

Tim Meyer <fltenwheeler@verizon.net> wrote:  Hi

I am compiling a list of railroad paint color codes. So far I have
over 475 lines of paint codes in an Excel file that I am willing to
send to anyone for the asking.

If anyone one has any or cross references to newer numbers please let
me know so I can and them to the list.

Thanks

Tim

        Model railroad train   Business finances   Railway     Personal
property   Railroad