Re: [CBQ] Streator Connection 2 Freight car clinic

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Streator Connection 2 Freight car clinic
From: <robev1630@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 01:01:21 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Paul,
I've used Microscale Flat and Polly Scale with good results.
I haven't used Dullcoat in 30 years. I wouldn't use chalk to dull a car but I
have used it for weathering,
There is a new colored pencil at the art store my wife works at  that is NOT
wax based. They are called " Pismacolor Lightfast" and I think that they would
be good finepoint weathering tools. I'll make a posting as soon as we buy a set
providing that they work.
Sincerely,
Rob Manley
Midwest Mod-U-Trak

"When building kits is a lost art,
Only lost artists will be building kits !!".