Re: TCZ question -- was:Re: [CBQ] Re: turning passenger cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: TCZ question -- was:Re: [CBQ] Re: turning passenger cars
From: Aeolus3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 03:28:50 EDT
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I have a slide of E5's AB set with black nose stripes pulling the vista dome
TCZ with a GN Moutain Observation as the lead car running backwards, round end
toward the motors. Silver Salon and or Silver Buffet aren't in the consist.
The rest of the train is 4 domes, diner, and dome observation. I think the name
on the GN car is St Nicholas Mountain which was the Q owned car. There's of
course no date on the slide as it's a dupe slide, however the E5's appear to
have names so that should put the slide shot sometime between 1955 and 1957. Of
course the GN Mountain cars wouldn't have any troubles subing for Buffet or
Salon. I've run my TCZ with Going to the Sun Mountain leading.

Loren Johnson