Re: [CBQ] Castle Graphics

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Castle Graphics
From: <kohlj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 14:36:38 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Castle Graphics is not dead, I'm just having some problems trying to get it
back online the way that I want it.  I'd like to seriously change the layout
and way that it works, but it looks like it may take some time and my home
computer recently blew up, so I've had to correct that first.  I may re-post
the old galleries until I can get the new format working, and in the meantime a
considerable amount of stuff is building up that I don't have online yet.

Cheers!

Jan Kohl
Castle Graphics
www.castlegraphics.com