[CBQ] Railway Equipment Register at Merger?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Railway Equipment Register at Merger?
From: GEU30CG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 04:47:09 EST
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hello,

I model the CB&Q right at the merger into the BN.

I am looking to obtain photocopies, jpg's, scan's or whatever format of the
Official Railway Equipment Register around the time of the merger on all of the
"Hill roads" but especially the CB&Q/C&S plus NP and GN.  1969-1970ish or
even 1971 BN would be ok.

I am interested in communicating with anyone who may have this information.

Thank you,
Darren Ferreter
Cedar Rapids, IA
geu30cg@aol.com