Re: [CBQ] Athearn Rotary Q Snowplow

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Athearn Rotary Q Snowplow
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 19:42:16 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The Athearn unit is of a very late model unit built by Lima.  The SP was one
of the roads that got them.  The Q plows were not as modern and not as long
as the Athearn unit.  I don't know if the Q plows operated regularly with
tenders but the AT&SF style oil tender is not a close match for any Q
tenders anyway.
But it is without doubt the nicest plastic HO snowplow on the market!!!
Charlie Vlk