[CBQ] Re: Athearn 65' Gondola

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Athearn 65' Gondola
From: "Ed DeRouin" <Ed@pixelspublishing.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 02:46:23 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Ben and Others:

Rather than wait for Athearn to release what you want, why not erase the
reporting marks
and use decals to get what you want? The lettering is easily removed with a
pencil eraser.
Just rub until the white is gone.

Regards

Ed
--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, Ben de Vries <ben1.vries@p...> wrote:

> Hi List,
> Still don't know whether I should order one or not: according to Ken Martin's
> message
dated 11-04-05 this is a C&S GM-8, number series 21050-21069, which would
necessitate to redecorate the car (unless Athearn would bring it out in the
right roadname/
number in the future). Can anyone on the list supply photos with which we might
persuade
them?