[CBQ] CB&Q & C&S negs for sale

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, TheQ <TheQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] CB&Q & C&S negs for sale
From: Norm Metcalf <metcalf@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 06:46:34 -0700
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
        Now available is 31-page Rail Negative List #76 with black & white
negatives shot on the CB&Q & C&S.  These have been shot from the 1970's
until the present.  Some sell out the first time listed.  Others dribble
on for decades.  (This proves that I'm not psychic.) Locations and dates
are listed for all subjects.
        CB&Q subjects include locos from 105:2 to 9409B with models U25B, GP40,
GP7, SD9, U23C, SD45, GP20, GP30, 2-6-0, SW1, NW2, SW7, SW9, SW1200 &
TR2, tank car, work equipment, caboose, depots (with architectural
details) in South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas,Montana, Wyoming & Colorado.
        C&S subjects include locos from 153 to 7807 with models NW2, SW1200,
SD7, SD9, SD40 and SD40-2.  caboose 10662, work equipment, depots &
stations (with architectural details) in Wyoming, Colorado & New Mexico.
        The negatives are 2.3 by 3.5 inches.  They are shot with my Fujica
G690BL press camera with coupled rangefinder for precision focus.
They are shipped in individual archival-plastic envelopes.
        The list is free via e-mail.  Please respond directly to me, rather
than on-list.
        If you prefer I'll print and mail you a copy in the United States or
Canada for $2.00 US to Norm Metcalf, P.O. Box 1368, Boulder Colorado
80306-1368 USA.
        Lists are also available for rail operations beginning with A, B, D-F
(including Fort Worth & Denver); G-M, N-R, S-T and U-Z.
        Norm