[CBQ] BB #14 Passenger Car Photo

To: "CBQ List" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] BB #14 Passenger Car Photo
From: "Ralph W. Brown, Jr." <cbq682@grics.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 21:59:30 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Several years ago I was very fortunate to acquire a handful of BRHS Burlington
Bulletins.  As I was looking through BB #14 I noticed a photograph of some
heavyweight passengers cars at the bottom of page 3.  According to the caption,
the cars pictured were photographed while "in the company service series".  The
photo is black and white and the cars are of a light color.  What is the exact
color of the cars?  Also, does anyone know how these cars were used?

They look like something I would like to model.

R.W. Brown, Jr.
Galesburg, IL