[CBQ] Re: 2006 Calendar

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: 2006 Calendar
From: clipperw@EarthLink.net
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 11:54:37 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I just received my 2006 BRHS calendar. Great job! I love Bob Milner's
photos and would like to see more. He has a refreshing subject matter
because he was shooting pictures much earlier than many of us. He also
took a large number of photos and in places many others didn't get to.
Thanks to Bob for sharing his work and to the club for presenting it to
us.

I do have one correction. I believe in the October photo of the double
header, the second locomotive is misidentified. I believe it is an M
class 2-10-2 rather than an O class 2-8-2. Note that it has two sand
domes and, if you look closely, it has five driving wheels. I think it
is an unusual 2-10-2 in that both sand domes are in front of the steam
dome. Most Q 2-10-2s hand one sand dome forward and one to the rear of
the steam dome.  Nice photo anyway.

Bill Barber