[CBQ] Re: Heavyweight colors

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Heavyweight colors
From: "rlpattersonjr" <rlpattersonj@netcommander.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 22:22:00 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I'm afraid that's a little too secondary!  I'm primarily referring
to the heavyweight cars that ran on lines west through the Alliance,
Casper, and Sheridan Divisions as well as the C&S Northern Division
(Standard Gauge).

Rick

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, VERLIN WHITE <verlinwhite@s...> wrote:

> Hi & Happy New Year,
>   What secondary line service are you talking about?
>   I have some info about The Fulton County Narrow Guage Pass. cars
the Q took over in 1905.

> rlpattersonjr <rlpattersonj@n...> wrote:
>   BRHS listers,
> I know there has been some discussion in the group about passenger
car
> interior colors, but I think most of it has been pertaining to
> Zephyrs.  I am finishing some heavyweight cars for secondary line
> service and would like to know if anyone has knowledge of the
proper
> colors to paint the: floors, seats, interior partions(ladies and
mens
> rooms, etc.), interior walls.  Also, would these same colors be
> correct for C&S cars that were in pool service into northern
Wyoming?
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>
> Richard Patterson
> Torrington, WY

Service.

Help the victims of the Pakistan/India earthquake rebuild their lives.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/.cYGuB/leGMAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM