Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 2611

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 2611
From: clipperw@EarthLink.net
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 14:42:40 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Ken,

As you requested, I have posted photos of both the side door caboose
#14042 and the combo baggage coach #3532. I believe they were assigned
to Bloomfield branch service at the time. The photos were taken on a
weekend and both cars were laying over adjacent to the Ft. Madison
depot that day.

The photos are in the Miscellaneous album and are nos. 17 and 18.

Bill Barber

On Tuesday, December 13, 2005, at 08:33  AM, CBQ@yahoogroups.com wrote:

>  Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:29:50 -0800
>    From: Ken Martin <kmartin@cwia.com>
> Subject: Re: Digest Number 2610
>
> Bill,
>
> Why not post it in the photo section?
>
> Ken Martin
>
> clipperw@EarthLink.net wrote:
>> Scott,
>>
>> I don't have a complete list, but I have a good photo of one taken at
>> Ft. Madison, IA about 1963 or 64. I would be willing to send you a
>> copy
>> if you are interested. Contact me off list.
>>
>> Bill Barber

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/F9LvrA/dlQLAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM