Re: [CBQ] Employee Timetable

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Employee Timetable
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 19:59:44 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hank;

The K-Line would have been in the Hannibal division employee
timetables.  What time frame are you interested in?  I could supply a
copy of one of mine...the newest is probably from the early 1940's.

Kind regards, Rob Adams

--
Rob Adams
Wellman, IA

Help Sudanese refugees rebuild their lives through GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/V42rFC/EbOLAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM