[CBQ] C&S 900

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] C&S 900
From: railbass@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 08:04:54 +0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I have a beautiful Challenger factory-painted HO model of C&S E5A #903.   I
would like to renumber it as #900, which would primarily require changing the
numbers on the back of the tender and the cab sides.   What would be the best
way to change these numbers, including the best decals to use?
- John Manion
  Denver, CO

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM