Re: [CBQ] Broadway Ltd Cal Zephyr Cars @ Trainfest

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Broadway Ltd Cal Zephyr Cars @ Trainfest
From: "Paul K." <kozys@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 23:37:40 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Loren,

I recall reading somewhere that Kadee and the manufacturers of the rolling
stock couldn't come to agreement on the cost that Kadee wanted to charge for
the couplers.  Could be gossip . . .

Maybe Charlie V. has some insight into this.

--
"Paul (Kossart) - The CB&Q Guy"
 Proto-Lancing the CB&Q "Illiniwek River-Subdivision-Branch Line" in the 1960's.

````````

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM