Re: [CBQ] USRA Drop Bottom Gondola by Intermountain-Need some load ideas

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] USRA Drop Bottom Gondola by Intermountain-Need some load ideas???
From: Russell Strodtz <19main@groundcontrol.us>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 10:32:14 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Jason,

It would be plausible that they could be loaded with scrap iron
at Cheyenne or Sterling and be going to the steel mill at Geneva.

While C&S drop bottoms would be more likely it could also be
limestone for the same destination.

Would have to rule out sugar beets as they were very seldom hauled
that far.

Russ