[CBQ] St. Nicholas Mountain - Great Northern calendar

To: <GN-Rwy@YahooGroups.com>, <SpokaneRH@YahooGroups.com>, <RRcarowners@YahooGroups.com>, <PassengerCarList@YahooGroups.com>, <CBQ@YahooGroups.com>, <BNSF@YahooGroups.com>, <BNlist@YahooGroups.com>, <gngoat@YahooGroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] St. Nicholas Mountain - Great Northern calendar
From: "Ben Ringnalda" <bringnal@xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 01:35:14 +0100
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi all,

My apologies for this shameless plug but I wouldn't want you to miss out on the
great 2006 St. Nicholas Mountain - Great Northern calendar.

Now available at a reduced price of $17.99 we also offer a $2 coupon-discount
on top of that, making this full-color Great Northern calendar a great value at
only $15.99! But hurry as this coupon is only valid until November 14th! And
remember all proceeds will go to a good cause; the restoration of Great
Northern observation 1291 'St. Nicholas Mountain'.

Check out the full color 2006 St. Nicholas Mountain Wall Calendar at
www.stnicholasmountain.com/Calendar.htm or order direct at
www.cafepress.com/stnicholasmtn.19465340.

!!! Make sure to enter the "Holiday2" coupon code when ordering !!!

This quality calendar contains beautiful photos of preserved Great Northern
equipment, most of which in pristine coats of Great Northern paint, and is the
only Full-Color Great Northern calendar available at this moment. "The perfect
gift for Christmas!"

Thank you for your support!

Ben Ringnalda
www.stnicholasmountain.com