Re: [CBQ] Internal Diagrams for Twin City Zephyr

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Internal Diagrams for Twin City Zephyr
From: Ken Martin <kmartin@cwia.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:44:05 -0700
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
James,

There are drawings of the cars in "The Passenger Car Library" Vol. 1
Chicago Burlington & Quincy copyright 1999 by W. David Randall published
by RPC Pulications Inc. P.O.Box 296 Godfrey, Il 62035

Also there are diagram drawings in "Passenger Car Diagrams, Burlington
Route" also by RPC Pulications Inc.

Ken Martin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM