[CBQ] Re: New file uploaded to CBQ FM-11 Flat cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: New file uploaded to CBQ FM-11 Flat cars
From: "captmix" <tamix@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 14:01:50 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I just posted two diagrams of the FM-11-11A flat car and the trucks it
used in 1930. The length was 45' with 48' 3" over the couplers.

My book (1930) shows they used 5' 4" arch bar trucks then, a later
diagram of course will show more modern trucks.

Ben...I couldn't post attachments with your e-mail address...hope the
posting here will show if this diagram will be enough info for your
project.

Tom Mix

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, CBQ@yahoogroups.com wrote:

> Hello,

> a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CBQ
> group.
>
>   File        : /FM-11 Trucks.JPG
>   Uploaded by : captmix <tamix@e...>
>   Description : FM-11-11A Trucks (1930)

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM