[CBQ] Branchline Coach Kit

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Branchline Coach Kit
From: "Myers, Scott V." <svmyers@southernco.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 15:58:38 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The roof for my kit seems to "fit up" very poorly with the body, leaving
a large gap between the two on one end of the car.  I am wondering if it
is hitting the interior partitions, causing the roof not to snap into
the body sides per the directions.  For others that have assembled this
kit, what is your experience with installing the roof?

Thanks,

Scott Myers

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM