Re: [CBQ] OT Question (was: Re: Grab iron mountings on CBQ XM-32f witho

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] OT Question (was: Re: Grab iron mountings on CBQ XM-32f without roofwalk)
From: <robev1630@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 01:03:59 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Paul,
Not necessarily off topic.
Paul Schulz, Bob Kosic, Jim Miller, Dave Sarther and I are all Q modelers and
BRHS members. ( mandatory content) We don't have a web site but I'd like to
Blog MMUT (what ever that is) and scan some of Matt's original slides when I
get a slide scanner. I have some 8mm tapes that I'd like to edit down to a DVD
too but modeling comes first. I need more ram and a burner but the CZ comes
first.
We will be at the 2005 RR Prototype modelers meet in Naperville with the
railroad and you are invited to run your equipment providing it is DCC
equipped. I'll try not to choke the yard.
Believe me it's worth the fuel expense and admission to come up to the RPM
meet. Martin Lofton ( 3 new cars ) and Al Westerfield usually have qute a few Q
kits there. Sylvan also has a lot of neat truck models you can paint up in
Burlington Motor freight also.
Contact me off line if you need more info.
I think Matt has a photo from the original article shoot being published soon.
Sincerely,
Rob Manley
Midwest Mod-U-Trak
robev1630@sbcglobal.net

"When building kits is a lost art,
Only lost artists will be building kits !!"