Re: [CBQ] CX reporting marks

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com, Steam Freight Cars Group <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CX reporting marks
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:16:17 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Russ;

Denny is refering to refrigerator cars that were lettered for the C&S,
not their entire freight car fleet.  The reefers in question had CX
reporting marks for a substantial period of their service lives.  I'm at
the office and don't have access to my copy of the Burlington Bulletin
that covers the BREX fleet, but that might be the first place to look
for a potential answer.  I'd wager that the CX reporting marks came into
being around the same time as BREX.   I'm also wondering if Bill Welch
can provide some insight into this question, as his knowledge of FGEX,
WFEX and BREX history is well-established.  Bill???

Regards, Rob Adams

--
Rob Adams
Wellman, IA

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM