[CBQ] Steam locomotive photo

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Steam locomotive photo
From: "Jim" <jdavid1251@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 20:03:13 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I just uploaded a photo that was sent to me by the Historical Society
of Kewanee, IL.  This is the Park Street crossing near the Kewanee
Boiler Company, but there is no date on the photo.  (It was found in
a scrapbook.)  Based on the steam locomotive (and any other details),
can anyone give me an approximate date when this photo may have been
taken?  Thank you.

Jim